|-||Norge-serien 1:50 000|
|-||Norge M-711 1:50 000|
Sjekk opp vår demonstrasjonsside for fuglekassekameraer.
Covering more than 900 species, and illustrated with over 4,700 photographs, this is the most comprehensive, authoritative and ambitious single-volume photographic guide to Europe's birds ever produced. Detailed descriptions provide the information necessary to identify the birds of Europe in all their plumages – male, female, breeding, non-breeding, adult and immatures, as well as distinctive subspecies – yet Europe's Birds is easy-to-use, practical and accessible. Birdwatchers of any ability will benefit from the clear text, details on range, status and habitat, and an unrivalled selection of photographs. Chosen to be as naturalistic and informative as possible, the images are also stunning to look at, making this a beautiful book to enjoy, as well as an up-to-date and essential source of identification knowledge.
Europe's Birds is produced by the same team that created Britain's Birds, which has been described as "without doubt the best photo guide on the market" (Andy Stoddart, Rare Bird Alert). The authors include top-class wildlife photographers, writers and editors, and an imaginative, highly skilled designer. All are experienced birdwatchers themselves, who know what is needed and what is useful in an identification guide for birdwatchers living or travelling in Europe.
- Covers all 914 species ever recorded in Europe, including established introductions
- Describes all distinctive plumages and subspecies
- Provides details of vocalizations, flight action and favoured habitats
- Features more than 4,700 photographs, including comparison pages of birds in flight. More than 2,900 of these are new compared with Britain's Birds
- Includes 540 maps, prepared in association with BirdLife International
- Enables direct comparison of similar species